sip 5 roller stand

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

don't even go there both threads that hold the roller part to the stand pulled out using a small spanner . Made by cadburys i think, after retaping and doing them up finger tight it's just about useable .The stand is telescopic which is nice but does not go low enough to support anything going through a thicknesser of the combined planer & thicknesser variety .The feet have no form of adjustment so if the floors not perfect its time to go and get some beer mats and after a few jars down the local it may seem like a good purchase until morning :lol: .Well in future unless i can see it or i see a review i will refrain from buying anything i have not seen in the flesh no matter how much of a bargain it seems at the time .

anobium punctatum":1xzhrux7 said:
Well in future unless i can see it or i see a review i will refrain from buying anything i have not seen in the flesh no matter how much of a bargain it seems at the time .
That bad :shock:

Yup it's that bad you may aswel nail a roller skate to a brush at least that would more useful

You could say that JOHN :lol: you gotta laugh realy or else you would cry . I suppose for £29 inc p&p i was havin a laugh thinking it would be ok, dont know what it retails at but i think it should be close to a fiver :lol:

Budget kit should still be reasonable quality for the price and these appear not to be.

I recently saw a record outfeed stand 'with' ball rollers. Unfortunately, one of the rollers had fallen out in the box :evil: and that's before one runs sheets of ply over it!!

Back