• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale SIP 01332 Table Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I bought this saw approx 4 years ago for the planned workshop when we moved house. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the big workshop has not happened. The saw and its sliding carriage are still boxed, everything still wrapped and never used. For your ultimate Christmas present, I am offering the Saw and Carriage for £800, any inspection welcome.

IMG_0078.jpg

IMG_0079.jpg

IMG_0080.jpg

IMG_0081.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0083.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

Hi Brian,

This is exactly what I would like... but I live in Scotland. If you still have the packaging, would it be possible to send up and (obviously) I'd pay costs?

Appreciate that's difficult though!

Cheers,

R

Hi Brian,

This is exactly what I would like... but I live in Scotland. If you still have the packaging, would it be possible to send up and (obviously) I'd pay costs?

Appreciate that's difficult though!

Cheers,

R
Hi, if you give me your postcode, i can get a delivery quote for you.
Regards

Brian

Hi, if you give me your postcode, i can get a delivery quote for you.
Regards

Brian
That sounds great, but could you PM me? I'm a new member and I don't think I can PM you first, and I'd rather not put my address online. Sorry to be a pain

R

I bought this saw approx 4 years ago for the planned workshop when we moved house. Due to unforeseen circumstances, the big workshop has not happened. The saw and its sliding carriage are still boxed, everything still wrapped and never used. For your ultimate Christmas present, I am offering the Saw and Carriage for £800, any inspection welcome.

View attachment 123427

View attachment 123428

View attachment 123429

View attachment 123430

View attachment 123431

View attachment 123432

View attachment 123433

View attachment 123434

View attachment 123435

View attachment 123436
Hi Brian, If the sale falls through let me know and i would be interested in having it

Sean.

@Sean33 I am unable to post it in the market place, but I have my SIP 01332 10” table saw for sale, complete with extension tables, sliding carriage, and wheel kit.
Feel free to PM me if of interest.

Back