SIP 01332 Table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cerro

Established Member
Reaction score
I ordered this saw SIP 01332 table saw on may 17th and was told it would be here June 7th just rang up to check for Monday delivery, Not coming while August then it has to go into quarantine. Anybody know where I can get something similar at a price up to £1500 America maybe has any one bought from the USA I am desperate as I sold my last one thinking I would have the new one in six weeks Thanks for any help.

I ordered this saw SIP 01332 table saw on may 17th and was told it would be here June 7th just rang up to check for Monday delivery, Not coming while August then it has to go into quarantine. Anybody know where I can get something similar at a price up to £1500 America maybe has any one bought from the USA I am desperate as I sold my last one thinking I would have the new one in six weeks Thanks for any help.
I will be selling my Scheppach 2500ci with sliding table if you interested?
20210531_104827.jpg

Thank you everone I have just ordered the Itech from Scott+Sargeant as they have just had a dilivery this week and it will arrive on Monday What a relieve.

Thank you everone I have just ordered the Itech from Scott+Sargeant as they have just had a dilivery this week and it will arrive on Monday What a relieve.

Mine arrived upside down on a pallet, without the side tables or bottom panels mounted. Once the cabinet panels were on, I needed help to turn it right way up. Fitted rails, side tables and wheel kit (optional extra) once upright.

I have found that using a chain hoist have been best thing ever when moving my iTech 315. Ive done everything by myself including lifting it onto a mobile base and fitting the side tables.

I am trying to find the £30 Axminster wheel kit
that is mentioned on here,to fit my Itech 01332 saw has anyone a part No or can point me in the right direction Thank you.

Thank you it arrived yesterday but don’t understand the £60 no mention of it in the telephone order or on your site on the invoice don’t say what it’s for I can only assume it’s for delivery so much for the £1100 that you told me by phone.

Yes we do, just had some arrive. Give us a call if you want to reserve one..( ask for Louis or Ben ).
Paul

I'm very tempted by your crafter tilting spindle moulder. Not sure if I would be dissapointed with it or not, ie should I go for better but it looks well priced

Back