Simple project

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
A little simple project for us.
Built in storage, European oak frame, veneer carcass, horizonal handles are boxes, vertical handles are doors.
10mm shadow gap all round.
FBXmaNm.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/armstrongjordan_interiors/?hl=en

Hi Doctor Bob, looks superb, hope you dont mind me asking, but how did you do the joints for the uprights to the horizontals please

That looks great, I really like it but my wife would not be able to live with the 10mm shadow gap as that's where all the spiders will be hiding!

Andrew1":10lbp1hw said:
Hi Doctor Bob, looks superb, hope you dont mind me asking, but how did you do the joints for the uprights to the horizontals please

One of my guys will have made this, he will have used 50 x 25mm dominos, glued and probably pinned through from behind.

I really like the slots for opening the doors, and the way one is vertical and two are horizontal. Little details like that are what it's all about!

And it plugs into a standard 13a socket as well.

Nice work, simple and clean. Can I ask what are the boxes / doors made from?

shed9":2el7vhs1 said:
And it plugs into a standard 13a socket as well.

Nice work, simple and clean. Can I ask what are the boxes / doors made from?

Boxes and doors are MR MDF.
I can't remember what the plug was about, I think they had electrical stuff behind a door and wanted to have the switch accesible.

Very tidy.

Can I ask would you turn up on site with that fully assembled or would it be flat packed if you know what I mean?

Thanks, Doug

Doug71":2lepgtwx said:
Very tidy.

Can I ask would you turn up on site with that fully assembled or would it be flat packed if you know what I mean?

Thanks, Doug
This was assembled in the workshop.
If we can fit it through doors we will deliver assembled. Double wardrobes and any thing big going up stairs will either be flat packed or designed in smaller sections.

I think the shadow gaps really make it look good. Smart as !!!!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks. You've made may day. I was struggling to find a way to fit a wardrobe in wonky recess, I think shadow gaps like those are the solution now.

Back