• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Simon Hope deluxe quick release handle & 1/2" bowl gouge

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scooby

Established Member
Reaction score
Simon Hope deluxe quick release handle set with all 3 collets. Details here Hope Deluxe quick release handles. INC 3 x heads
Size is medium (14") Bought recently (on a whim) with the intention of buying double ended gouges.
The 1/2" bowl gouge is an old Sorby which had the older orange handle. It stated it was HSS on the handle, which had been cut down drastically by the previous owner. Plenty of flute left.

£42 posted to UK

Attachments

• tempImagePlAp9i.png
    tempImagePlAp9i.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • tempImageOfChgr.png
    tempImageOfChgr.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 43
  • tempImagetkkyvx.png
    tempImagetkkyvx.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 39
  • tempImagewbQzlu.png
    tempImagewbQzlu.png
    959.5 KB · Views: 33
Simon Hope deluxe quick release handle set with all 3 collets. Details here Hope Deluxe quick release handles. INC 3 x heads
Size is medium (14") Bought recently (on a whim) with the intention of buying double ended gouges.
The 1/2" bowl gouge is an old Sorby which had the older orange handle. It stated it was HSS on the handle, which had been cut down drastically by the previous owner. Plenty of flute left.

£42 posted to UK
Hi Scooby

I'll relieve you of it if I may. PM to follow.

Back