Shower splash back recommendation

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some click together plasic "boards" - pack of four about £25 at the time and glued them th the existing grotty tiles. I was going to "improve" the seal but the dealer don't do it but I did for the first panel and he was right - just made a mess. The joint,dry, is so clever that you can't see the join. very impressed -been up many years in a rented house and no probs. My panels were in blue marble effect. Not to be confused with T&G plastic which I have also used for ceilings in bathrooms - also very easy and effective

When I moved into my house I replaced a pretty manky shower screen with new. In the process I managed to disturb the grout which caused a water leak which after a while ended up bringing the ceiling down in the room below.

As a temporary solution I over clad the tiles with pvc sheet as the below link. Cost just over £100 if I remember for 2 sheets and the relevant adhesive.

5 years later and they are still working a treat, easy to clean, no mould and looks fine if a little clinical. I am going to put the ceiling back up next week. 😂

https://www.pvccladdingdirect.co.uk/brilliant-white-pvc-wall-cladding-sheet

Last edited:
Back