Shopsmith For Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodythepecker

Established Member
Reaction score
My sister purchased the Mk5 Shopsmith a little over a year ago but for one reason or another she did not like it and so i bought it off her so that she could buy individual machines.

Since then it has been sitting at home unused. She only used it a couple of times so there is nothing what so ever wrong with it. The trouble is as i have a workshop full of tools i doubt that i will ever use it, so i would rather it go to a good home.

As well as the normal 5 tools that it comes with (10" table saw, 161/2 drill press, 12" sanding disc, horizontal boring machine, 34" lathe) it also has a 11" bandsaw, 4" jointer/planer, and 20" scroll saw.

I am sure many of you will know this is an excellent combination machine, especially for those where room is at a premium, as it only requires 12 square feet of floor space. Yet as Shopsmith states with the addition of their floating table system it expands to 102 inches which will easily support a 8x4 sheet of ply.

If anyone is interested i am looking for £999 ono which i am sure you will agree is a fair price.

Regards

Woody

Woody,

As the only thing I don't already have in one form or another is a wood turning lathe it seems a bit of an overkill. :shock:

DW, holiday in OZ, you lucky pipper. Have you got room for a little one in your suitcase?

I have now sold it.

Cheers anyway.

Woody

Did you sell this machine - I'm looking for a scoll saw - would you split it?

Regards.

Simon
Northampton

Hi Simon,

Welcome to the forum. Sorry but it went a few days later and that was 11 months ago.

Regards

Woody

Thanks for taking the time to contact me. I am glad to made a sale - the Shopsmith is a great machine - I'm always on the look out for accessories - email me if you come across anything. :D

Blessings

Simon.

Back