Shed in a day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctor Bob

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Wife wanted a shed for her dog field (compost toilet).
I say "buy one".
She says "none avaliable"
I look, she's right, leave ot to me..................

Shopping list
1 x 3ft fence panel
3 x 5ft 6" fence panels
5 x 8ft 3x3" posts
16m of 2 x1" roof batten
black hinges
latch
1 x mini gutter.
Total cost £160 inc vat

Ledge and brace oak door made from stock
All bought, made and done in a day, a very long day, although no ladder with me so ridge cover loose at present.

I'm very pleased I don't make sheds for a living, how they make them for the cost I'll never know. It could have been cheaper by buying featheredge boards (saves about £70) but I just didn't have the time, so it was easier to rip up fence panels on my panel saw.

fmZngbp.jpg

omzQxwE.jpg

3NnA116.jpg

As always, very smart work. What are you calling it? It needs a name in keeping with the use, surely...

That face tho... (You'll know when you see it)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

sammy.se":2opt846p said:

Mate I have to wake up to it ........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Trainee neophyte":6mg5qy6a said:
As always, very smart work. What are you calling it? It needs a name in keeping with the use, surely...

The pee post
Spider shack
The lampost
?

doctor Bob":3u09aret said:
sammy.se":3u09aret said:

Mate I have to wake up to it ........................ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You’re only being brave enough to say that as she’s not on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

doctor Bob":2l6q5qwv said:
sammy.se":2l6q5qwv said:

I'm only joking of course :)
It's the face in the second pic, that I suspect most people have not noticed...

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

doctor Bob":22dcdje2 said:
Trainee neophyte":22dcdje2 said:

The pee post
Spider shack
The lampost
?

The Poodle Parlour?
The leaky shed (but it won't, obviously).
"Hurry up" (Police dog command for a moving experience)

Richard_C":3117iqlx said:
Excellent. Pram wheels and you've got a caravan.

I've got to make a couple of field shelters for her, they need to be mobile. Basically 3 fence panels and a roof. Thought I'd put them on wheelbarrow wheels.

On a big pallet. Gives you the reason for a tractor with quick change loader on the front. lets you pop the bucket off and stick on the forks and move the sheds where ever she needs. ;)

Pete

All it needs now is a guard in a red coat and bearskin hat standing to attention.

Just be truthful Bob and call it the sh*thouse.

Back