Servants Fireplace Bell Pulls

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr

Established Member
Reaction score
Evening all,
Am currently decorating the front room and need a pair of aforementioned fireplace bell pulls like the ones in the picture here.
http://www.olliffs.com/product_detail.php?prod_id=190

Any ideas where I might find this sort of thing? So far I've found the ones in the pic and a single one on the bay but I need a matching pair for left and right of the fireplace.

Cheers Mike

Have you tried any of the reclamation yards? Any house building/ restoration mag will have a list of them.

Cheers

Tim

Not tried them yet Tim , There's a couple near me that I'll be visiting at the weekend though.
Cheers Mike

Mike - think you'll find that Dom's got one of these.....for when he needs to speak to his..... 'friends' :wink: :D - Rob

Who does your man call? I want them in order to summon my man when required :)
Cheers Mike

DomValente":1teh74u0 said:
Well, yes of course, but then my man uses them to call , so I have no idea how they work.

Dom

Mike - it's very simple.....Dom's man then calls other men so they can load 8' boards into the back of the Bentley 'ragtop' :shock: (going to go and wash out me mouth now :D ) - Rob

woodbloke":2y1sviux said:
DomValente":2y1sviux said:
Well, yes of course, but then my man uses them to call , so I have no idea how they work.

Dom

Mike - it's very simple.....Dom's man then calls other men so they can load 8' boards into the back of the Bentley 'ragtop' :shock: (going to go and wash out me mouth now :D ) - Rob

Err no, we had a fair year so have updated the companies reps cars.

Companycars.jpg

Unfotunately Bugatti would only let us have four.

Dom

Back