Serious "Ouch!"

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eric The Viking":28ozs9gb said:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/cwtdttx

How do you explain that to the wife?

Happily, not a problem I'll ever have (the Ferrari, I mean :) )

E.
Within extreme difficulty E and like you, not a problem I'll ever have to deal with. Reading the clip, it's clear that they were probably going too fast (well, you would natch in a Ferarri) but on a wet motorway and without doubt, not leaving enough room 'twixt each other. The 'two second' rule (and a lot more in bad conditions) works for all road users which these drivers clearly found to their cost. Shame it happened but not a lot of sympathy here - Rob

Would love to say 'Ha Ha, serves you right', but they're likely well insured so, the cost will fall to everyone else.

Someone in the Telegraph still has a sense of humour (even if they no longer have sub-editors).

Priuses will, however, rapidly achieve the scarcity value of Trabants when the 2nd 3rd owners have to replace the batteries.
And they'll probably be disposing of them in a salt mine, in the chamber next door to the Windsc, er, Sellafield waste...

According to the Glibdems we'll all be driving battery powered cars in the UK by 2050,( wonder where they are gonna get all rare Earth metals from?)

Roy.

woodbloke":1q8du8ag said:
Eric The Viking":1q8du8ag said:
... the scarcity value of Trabants...
Apparently E, a motor with much kudos now, though I don't understand why? :-? - Rob

Well I think it's the same as Priuses ;-)

If someone likes Priuses, does that make them...

... never mind. I've got me coat.

E.

Back