Septic tanks & Sewage Treatment Plants

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomatwark":1ks9spwr said:
Roger
I would also be asking your solicitor why they did not ask the question, I have had a few customers, who bought properties in the last few years in England who had to replace tanks on purchase, and got the price reduced to cover it.
This is not some thing that has just been decided.

They did ask the right questions. The vendor either answered the way he did because he didn't know any better or he fibbed. Either way, he will get the bill.

RogerS":3oaf4gpx said:
tomatwark":3oaf4gpx said:
Roger
I would also be asking your solicitor why they did not ask the question, I have had a few customers, who bought properties in the last few years in England who had to replace tanks on purchase, and got the price reduced to cover it.

They did ask the right questions. The vendor either answered the way he did because he didn't know any better or he fibbed. Either way, he will get the bill.
How long since your purchase Roger?
I’m interested to hear what the company you’ve spoken to says when they’ve had a look around, please keep us informed!

BigMonka":33usjaxy said:
RogerS":33usjaxy said:
tomatwark":33usjaxy said:
Roger

How long since your purchase Roger?
I’m interested to hear what the company you’ve spoken to says when they’ve had a look around, please keep us informed!

Purchased Jan 2017

MikeG.":3vycvsm4 said:
BigMonka":3vycvsm4 said:
........The product I'm currently looking at is a WPL diamond because they seem to be a well designed bit of kit by one of the big players.

That's what I have. Super bit of kit.

Mike...the WPL Diamond has an external air blower, I believe ? How large is it? Is it noisy? Did you hide yours ?

TIA

Back