September Challenge ( A Vase ) discussion thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Blister sir...

There is a danger I may be able to turn an entry on sunday... I pick up a lathe the same as my old one at noon so if all goes well ... i may be able to turn a token entry. :D (I can't take all this waiting for the new lathe so purchased a stop gap lathe second hand... call me impatient if you want!!)

Would it be possible to withdraw my withdrawal! at such a late time if all goes well?

Everyone keep their fingers crossed for me!!

Melinda_dd":zr2j9hzy said:
Mr Blister sir...

There is a danger I may be able to turn an entry on sunday... I pick up a lathe the same as my old one at noon so if all goes well ... i may be able to turn a token entry. :D (I can't take all this waiting for the new lathe so purchased a stop gap lathe second hand... call me impatient if you want!!)

Would it be possible to withdraw my withdrawal! at such a late time if all goes well?

Fingers duly crossed. And a few other bits just in case.

Melinda_dd":o8edwrsn said:
Mr Blister sir...

Pleased to hear you're back on the slope.

Enjoy!

Melinda_dd":iqsqqfwf said:
Mr Blister sir...

OK No problem

Sorry for the delay , been out of action for a few days

:oops: I am not going to make it this month :oops:

Had lots on , a Holiday , a period feeling unwell :roll: , ( Back to normal now )

Work ,

Plus other commitments ( Family / garden digging, knocking down walls , :roll: still that's what dad's do ? isn't it ? )

So workshop time is very limited this month #-o

Sorry :oops:

Mr Blister sir...

So I got the lathe this afternoon... got it home and it works well... then discovered that the drive centre was rusted in the head stock :(
So after a bucket of wd40, and some hefty clouts with a hammer, it finally freed a couple of hours later.
However, this left me with very little daylight so.......
I have checked the rules and there is no restriction on minimal height..... therefore, My pixy vase is done!!! :lol:

Mine's finally done after a last minute direction change. I've got a spare one if you want to use it Blister :) [it'd get your point]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back