Send me a PM if you suffer from tennis elbow sometimes.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I hope that's true. Not that I need it now, but suffered badly with tennis elbow for years and the cure/relief then was a cortisone injection with a fast acting, numbing local anaesthetic. Whilst the anaesthetic was still active, the relief from the pain off the tennis elbow was bliss, when it wore off, in my instance anyway, the pain was excruciating. I ended up taking about a dozen paracetamol and a whole bottle of rum, I passed out. My wife spent an agonizing night wondering if I was going to be al right, in the end she called in the doctor, he had recommended a bag of frozen peas, but admitted he had never come across such a bad reaction to the injection as mine...so once again I hope it's true and if so you should pass it on to a doctor...bosshogg :)
A true friend stabs you in the chest T.S. Elliot

if you truly have , depending what it is either protect your remedy some how or spread the good news across the world to help everyone

Just a thought, but do I just eat the crisps or do I need to rub them onto my elbow ... :? #-o :p

My joints as a whole are well and truly shot. I'm down to working half days becasue the pain is now so great.
Now my right elbow is fooked as well. Given that the majority of my work is either using a hand saw or nailing, I sadly made the decision today to give up 23years of self employmet to go get a job out of the trade. :cry:

Eddie, Very sorry to hear that news. I do not know you personally but sympathise greatly. Please hang around as I am sure you have a wealth of useful information for all.

xy

EddieJ":ks2qwapj said:
My joints as a whole are well and truly shot. I'm down to working half days becasue the pain is now so great.
Now my right elbow is fooked as well. Given that the majority of my work is either using a hand saw or nailing, I sadly made the decision today to give up 23years of self employmet to go get a job out of the trade. :cry:

Just looked at your website, my grandad was called Eddie jefferies but during the war he lost the E

Latest posts

Back