Send me a PM if you suffer from tennis elbow sometimes.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EddieJ":2m18256h said:
My joints as a whole are well and truly shot. I'm down to working half days becasue the pain is now so great.
Now my right elbow is fooked as well. Given that the majority of my work is either using a hand saw or nailing, I sadly made the decision today to give up 23years of self employmet to go get a job out of the trade. :cry:

Dont give up, it could be that age thing creeping up and it might be time to take on a young employee, (there could be government help doing that) and the youngsters should be available if figures are to be believed. Your experience can take over the muscle part of the job.

Chondroitin and glucosamine supplements are known to help with joint issues. A few of my mates with dodgy joints take them and the effects are noticeable.

Eddie - sorry to hear that mate. Might be time to take a "young 'un" on.

Dibs

Bee venom is said to cure arthritis. I do not know whether there is research to back up the old addage.

If anybody would like a few honeybees, let me know.

When this thread popped up I did wonder if it was a bee sting related cure, I have fairly rubbish joints at a youngish age (cant beat genetics :evil: ) a PM about the 'cure' would be appreciated :)

No skills":w95gcus5 said:
When this thread popped up I did wonder if it was a bee sting related cure, I have fairly rubbish joints at a youngish age (cant beat genetics :evil: ) a PM about the 'cure' would be appreciated :)

I will send it on but it is really tennis elbow related, some of the remedy might be to your advantage tho.

Back