Quantcast

Selling used tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

A

Anonymous

Hi all just wondering is it possible to add another section to the forums for selling used or unwanted tools etc eg : TOOLS FOR SALE ? as long as it stops just as people trying to sell things they don't want. Ideal for me who's just starting up at the moment people can post say a bandsaw for sale in a number of sections just easier to find :lol: Its just a thought maybe mentioned before? Thanks anyway Steve.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a good idea but I'm not sure theres enough interest to make a dedicated section for it (theres already alot of sections)

eeyore

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd vote for it, at least on a trial basis

Better to have it and not need it, than ...

Adam

Established Member
Reaction score
I think theres already too many sections, which makes it difficult to read, and you miss posts in some sections, which quickly go off-topic, and become interesting again.....

Adam

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
asleitch":235z9ruf said:
I think theres already too many sections, which makes it difficult to read, and you miss posts in some sections, which quickly go off-topic, and become interesting again.....

Adam
Exactly what I think as well Adam.

A

Anonymous

How about you can only post your tools for sale and you PM your replies? eg: DeWalt router model 621K good condition £80 PM me for more details and photo's? you maybe right and people may reply to the message but thats what Forum's are for tbh.

Charley

Established Member
Reaction score
Anonymous":2c3ez3m7 said:
How about you can only post your tools for sale and you PM your replies? eg: DeWalt router model 621K good condition £80 PM me for more details and photo's? you maybe right and people may reply to the message but thats what Forum's are for tbh.
What we're saying is there are already enough sections on the forum so if you have a tool to sell post a message in General Woodworking :)

Drew

Established Member
Reaction score
asleitch wrote:

Adam
Charlie wrote:
What we're saying is there are already enough sections on the forum so if you have a tool to sell post a message in General Woodworking
I have to say I'm in full agreement with you both all anyone needs to do is put "tools for sale" into the subject line stick it in general woodworking and they will have an instant audience.

Drew :roll: