• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SELLING UP ALL TOOLS FOR SALE NEW LIST ADDED!.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mock":d5xol9rv said:
Yes please ill have them can you in box me details to pay you please and ill explain regarding pick up
Alan

I keep getting " The requested users to be added do not exist. " Message.

Hi Gary,

If the Dewalt plunge saw and rails are still on offer I would purchase them from you. Similarly the Bessey clamps.

Many thanks,

David

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi. Still have the Dewalt saw and rails ,clamps etc.. but the Bessey clamps have been sold sorry. It should say sold at the end of the listing. Let me know over the Saw ? Thanks Gary.

gaz44uk":v3f5mgvs said:
Hi. Still have the Dewalt saw and rails ,clamps etc.. but the Bessey clamps have been sold sorry. It should say sold at the end of the listing. Let me know over the Saw ? Thanks Gary.
When you say "clamps" do you mean the ones with the saw or others clamps you are also selling? I know you mentioned you didn't want to mail any of the items since most are bigger so I've only sat here watching others with envy. If you have any clamps you'd be gracious enough to post to Glasgow though I'd be very interested. Same goes for the plunge saw. Thank you for your time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I have some small Bessey clamps x8 and another lot of different one's. I will check on the postage, its just the Dewalt rail carry bag most carriers will not take long stuff but I will look for you mate and let you know ?. I will be listing some more stuff next week so keep a look out, they will be stuff I can post. Thanks Gary.

Thank you, I do appreciate you looking into that and will definitely be watching the forum next week too.

RGZoro":ehh309tj said:
Thank you, I do appreciate you looking into that and will definitely be watching the forum next week too.

HI. These are the clamps 200x80mm. 8 in total. £70

Not sure what I'm listing next yet as I have to empty my large tool chest as I've sold it.

gaz44uk":3kds4dut said:
RGZoro":3kds4dut said:

Not sure what I'm listing next yet as I have to empty my large tool chest as I've sold it.
Thank you for showing me. Depending on the shipping cost I am interested in them. I know clamps aren't the lightest thing to mail.

On a seemingly random sidenote. I noticed your vise looks home made with a good size threaded rod/lead screw in it. Where did you get a threaded rod that size? I had to use a b and q one but it requires far too many turns and is onlt 12mm.

Hi. I used a scaffolding jack leg I think they are Called. Cost around £15. Check youtube there's a few vids showing you how to use and make the leg.

As for the clamps I will look into postage cost for you.

RGZoro":35imnydc said:
gaz44uk":35imnydc said:
RGZoro":35imnydc said:

Thank you for showing me. Depending on the shipping cost I am interested in them. I know clamps aren't the lightest thing to mail.

On a seemingly random sidenote. I noticed your vise looks home made with a good size threaded rod/lead screw in it. Where did you get a threaded rod that size? I had to use a b and q one but it requires far too many turns and is onlt 12mm.

Hi. Postage for the 8 clamps would be £10 thats with collect plus 1/2 days sign for with £150 cover. Cheers Gary

RGZoro":1pd02yl8 said:
gaz44uk":1pd02yl8 said:
When you say "clamps" do you mean the ones with the saw or others clamps you are also selling? I know you mentioned you didn't want to mail any of the items since most are bigger so I've only sat here watching others with envy. If you have any clamps you'd be gracious enough to post to Glasgow though I'd be very interested. Same goes for the plunge saw. Thank you for your time.

Hi. I've been looking into posting the Dewalt saw and rails and I think I would have to send as 2 item as if I try'd to post together I be scared of the rails getting bent with being strap to the saw box. The cost would be around £15 a bit more but I would stand to that. Cheers Gary.

gaz44uk":3oqy0jfq said:
RGZoro":3oqy0jfq said:
gaz44uk":3oqy0jfq said:

Hi. I've been looking into posting the Dewalt saw and rails and I think I would have to send as 2 item as if I try'd to post together I be scared of the rails getting bent with being strap to the saw box. The cost would be around £15 a bit more but I would stand to that. Cheers Gary.
Pm sent for this and clamps.

gaz44uk":2319sf6k said:
Hi. Here they are.
Is someone already inquiring about these sash clamps? I had not noticed them in your listing.

No its the person who had bought the 6 big Bessey clamps, Domino, belt disc sander and router table at the time he's ask if I've got any more big clamps and I told him about them he's just ask for the pics, he's not bought them yet and it was before you had even ask about anything. If you want them for £25 the pair ? its the first person to get back to me has them.

Cheers Gary

Latest posts

Back