• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SELLING UP ALL TOOLS FOR SALE NEW LIST ADDED!.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the mitre saw and planer thicknesser Gary. Hope you manage to get rid of everything. Just wish I had more money to buy some of your other tools!
Phil

gaz44uk":y8dymnke said:
flh801978":y8dymnke said:
i'll have the makita belt sander if you still have it?
ian

Yep still for sale. I will send you my details in a PM. Thanks Gary

looks like flh801978 beat me to it - let me know if it falls through though Gary

Ian

Thanks for the saw. So sorry you're having to quit, absolutely tragic. To anyone contemplating, I had a nosy at some of the other items, all immaculate and prices are a steal.

Could i have some photo's please possible collection of the
8. Record 16" model SS16V Variable speed comes with a bog full of books, stencils and blades. Price £70.
Alan

mock":epq4oqw7 said:
Could i have some photo's please possible collection of the
8. Record 16" model SS16V Variable speed comes with a bog full of books, stencils and blades. Price £70.
Alan

Sorry Alan its been a bit mad today, will sort some pics out tomorrow for you mate.

Gaz, can you please leave the asking price on the stuff marked sold. It's gives a good guide to others thinking of buying or selling.

Yes please ill have them can you in box me details to pay you please and ill explain regarding pick up
Alan

Hi Alan. for some reason it won't let me PM you, so if you PM me your mobile we'll do it though text/phone calls mate.

Photo's of Dewalt model DW5520KT Parallel Plunge Saw Kit comes with x2 rails 1.5m one never used other used twice also x2 Dewalt rail claps and a connection bar all in a Dewalt carry case, Used twice like new.

Back