Selling tools on here.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattsutton29

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi just a quick question. I joined a week or two ago and I was wondering on the rules for selling surplus tools. How do I go about it please? Thanks in advance

just keep posting stuff, you'll soon come up with 20 then you can sell.

Or better still, how to sharpen a chisel during various climate catastrophes. Flood, drought etc. After all, you wouldn't want to risk sparks off a grinder with a lawn like mine right now.

Attachments

• 16607489924567634383165424488819.jpg
    16607489924567634383165424488819.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Or better still, how to sharpen a chisel during various climate catastrophes. Flood, drought etc. After all, you wouldn't want to risk sparks off a grinder with a lawn like mine right now.
Obviously during a flood the grinder would risk electrocution and oil based sharpening will cause pollution. Do diamond cards float, if so they could be lost.

Obviously during a flood the grinder would risk electrocution
Dropping your now super sharp chisel while escaping the floods in an inflatable boat....what's that psssst noise? Why are my ankles wet? Oh.....

Note 1. There is no such thing as an inflatable boat. When it's not inflated it's not a boat, when it is inflated, and therefore a boat, its no longer inflatable. What you might have though is a deflatable boat.

Note 2. Never chop wood in a rubber boat.

That’s true. But I don’t think it will take to long 🤣🤣🤣🤣 just wondering if the same rules apply to swaps rather than actual sales. As I’m a big fan of a bit of bartering??

Back