Self adhesive tape measure

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny boy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello,
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a supplier of self adhesive measuring scale. I'm wanting a left to right reading one, about 3/4inch wide and the main thing a metal one. I can get one from the states but wanted to know if a supplier of these is over here first.

cheers,
jonathan.

Thanks for the reply Gidon. Rutlands and Ax. both supply the tapes but in the vinyl material not metal. The workshop essentials site has the metal tapes but only in metric (I think)
cheers,
jonathan.

Yes Jon you are right, I stock only the metric ones. They are branded Kreg, so good quality but you have to choose metric or imperial, I'm not aware of a combo option available commercially in this country (although I do have one myself!). If you want Imperial only, contact your local Brimarc dealer - if they don't have them in stock they can order.

Cheers
Steve

True, but you still have to choose Metric or Imperial.
The only combo I have found is branded Tajima, and I've not found a UK distributor.
My Metric ones are from Brimarc, but I don't have the Imperial ones, I'm afraid.
S

The only combo I have found is branded Tajima

I think I may know of an alternative for a combo - but my contact is away for a week.

When he comes back I'll ask him.

I know that Biesemeyer supply them in many variations but again, only in the States. I could however, buy both a metric and imperial and stick them one above the other, I was wanting one about 3/4inch wide anyway, so the two of them at 12mm wide each would give me a metric and imperial an inch wide!! Yes?

jonathan.

Back