Sedgwick PT255 Strip down and rebuild (with Photographs)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You could always fit the ESTA blade carriers so that you’ll only have to set the blade height once and the machine will take two-sided disposable blades.

I have just fitted the ESTA Bruck/Barke blade system to my Sedgwick MB, it is fantastic!

Really easy to fit and no setting needed, the blade carriers have a little stop that just rests on the block so it's always spot on.

The replacement knives work out as cheap as getting normal ones sharpened, the only downside is the carriers are expensive for what they are, about £75 each but you only need to buy them once.

The knives are razor sharp and take 2 minutes to change.

I got mine from here

https://www.advancedmachinery.co.uk/machinery/tooling.asp?section=esta-bruck-knife-system-382

Nice will give them a call Monday will be interesting to see how much for carriers and blade for my machine.

Like I said machine needs a little strip down and rebuild. Its a good machine has been used for years with no issues just needs alittle TLC before I continue to use it.

Back