security warning!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blurk99

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate hoax warnings, but this one is important.
Please send this to everyone on your e-mail list.

If a man comes to your front door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your buttocks, do not show him your buttocks. This is a scam; he only wants to see your buttocks.

I wish I'd gotten this yesterday. I feel so stupid, and cheap.

Jim :lol:

Jesus you could have posted 1/2 hour sooner .I need to take a bath now i feel dirty and unclean. One good thing did come from this whilst grabbing my ankles i did notice i had one sock on inside out .

Boy oh Boy i am glad that i found out that this man was in the area before he called at our house. I was ready for him and when he knocked on our door i got SWMBO to distract him by showing him her buttocks while i jumped in the back of his van and nicked all the nice wood he had just bought.
The funny thing is when i went in doors SWMBO was sitting there with a big smile on her face smoking a fag. I suppose she must have been happy that i had added to my wood pile.

Regards

Woody

Folks, we're running a family show here. Let's not get carried away. I believe the edit button is available...? :roll:

Cheers, Alf

Back