Secret World of Trees. Amazon prime TV.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bm101

Lean into the Curve
Reaction score
10 part Irish series on native trees. Just started watching it but it looks good so far. You'll need subtitles unless you speak Gaelic for parts of it. But personally I don't mind that.
So far it looks very promising and is descriptive of both the tree showcased and it's origins and the wider picture. Starting with Scotts Pine. If you are interested in trees and not just timber it might be worth a look.
Cheers
Chris

just watched the first episode and enjoyed it, tho from my perspective it's crying out for some subtitles. I'll definitely watch the rest.

Can't you turn them on Chris? Virgin media here and turned on via the handset.

I can, but I'm stupid.
Jayz, now I'll have to watch it again! (Didn't realise I had that option.)

Just finished the series - wonderful. Seriously, I think I'm going to watch it again (by the end of which I'll be fluent in Gaelic and won't need the subtitles). Thanks for sharing.

Chris152":28p5kdx9 said:
Just finished the series - wonderful. Seriously, I think I'm going to watch it again (by the end of which I'll be fluent in Gaelic and won't need the subtitles). Thanks for sharing.

is urrainn dhuinn ach dòchas

Great recommendation, I'm Irish but my Gaeilge schooling is too old so subtitles are on. Started yesterday and already on episode 7 or 8.

Droogs":1jnjd0sm said:
Chris152":1jnjd0sm said:

is urrainn dhuinn ach dòchas
I'll come back to that after the second viewing :)

Back