SECRET SANTA, HOW WE STAND

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waka

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Umm don't know what to say, the posting date has come and gone. There i was waiting for loads of PN's to say it's in the post, this is the stats to date.

66% Posted
33% Received
33% Don't know

I'll send out some kind reminders just in case they have forgotten.

Waka, I suspect there's going to be a rush of 'last minute' postings with members leaving it right up to the wire...if I recollect from last year, there were a few people that didn't get anything from their SS until after Christmas :( which I hope doesn't happen this year. With all the effort (and notices) that you've put in, I sincerely hope this don't happen again - Rob

Rob

I hope you're right, a lot of posts have come in to say that they've posted over the weekend so not looking as bad as it was this morning.

I have a few things up my sleeve to ensure that everyone gets a prezzie on time.

Waka":7kbucz3q said:
Rob

I hope you're right, a lot of posts have come in to say that they've posted over the weekend so not looking as bad as it was this morning.

I have a few things up my sleeve to ensure that everyone gets a prezzie on time.
That's a relief Waka and good to hear...so if someone doesn't get a prezzie, does that mean you'll be delving into your nice tool cabinet for something to send? :-" :tool: :lol: :lol: - Rob

jimi43":20m5g5sq said:
I ain't got mine yet....forget the delving...can I have the cabinet!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jim

rofl

my imediate thought was 'I wonder if he ever got rid of that morticer after all?'...maybe there's still a chance. :lol:

While all you other guys are out working I have some elves in the WS making little goodies.

As for the tool cabinet you can always commission one. When I retired 5 years ago I had a two year waiting list for furniture, its still that long. The cabinet I posted recently that I made for the boss was on the list for 2 1/2 years, so marriage doesn't even get you to the front of the list.

Jumps, the mortiser did go, it was a give away to a member who will cherish it.

Now stop moaning and think about what you're going to make for next years.

Apart from one person who has contacted me there is only one outstanding gift that needs to be put in the post, I have contacted that person and PM'd the recipient. The sender has not picked up my PM's yet, but I'm sure this is just an oversight. I'm just keeping everything crossed.

Back