Secret Santa 2012 UPDATE 2

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count me in, PM sent

Apologies, as I do not have enough skill to make a nice hand tool, I will however be getting a nice tool for whoever is my SS. In this time we are in I should imagin it is the thought that counts :)

Cheers

I wonder if the previous years have had the effect of raising standards so high as to put people off? It's surely not necessary to have everything made of exotic timber to aerospace tolerances; nor is it necessary to spend more on a SS present than you would on something for your own family!

So I shall say "I'm in" on the strict understanding that what I make will be something useful and attractive but most likely quite a bit more 'ordinary' than some of the wonderful stuff seen in previous years. It may even be something bought. (New or old.) Actually I have no idea of what it will be. But Christmas is months and months away. Six months at least... I've only just had my summer holiday, dammit.

Well, really I want to continue the spirit of generosity that makes this forum so useful and pleasant.

But most of all I want the sinking feeling of committing myself in public with no idea at all of what I will make or buy when I click on the 'submit' button... here goes...

Right

Just got back from me boating hol's and thought lots of you woody guys and girls would have signed up for SS.
Only had another 5, I'm going to need at least another 6 participants.

Lets be having you now.

Ok, I'm game... I wasn't sure if my present idea would work, but I've thrown a mockup together and I reckon I can work out the kinks in time.

Jelly":2yirxrql said:
Ok, I'm game... I wasn't sure if my present idea would work, but I've thrown a mockup together and I reckon I can work out the kinks in time.

Jelly

Please pm your details.

could we have a sticky with the rules on- particularly when it must be in the post by, who we need to inform that it has been received, when photographs are to be posted by etc.

marcros":3pfd96ez said:
could we have a sticky with the rules on- particularly when it must be in the post by, who we need to inform that it has been received, when photographs are to be posted by etc.

I will arrange with the mods to have a sticky with the rules on posted, just give me a few days.

Hi Waka - sorry if I missed something, but what is the deadline to ship? Mine's nearly done anyway (smug) but I do like to be organised... :lol:

Hi, Waka

Has the draw been done? I haven't had a PM saying who mine is.

Pete

Back