Second hand tools

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi.

I see from the rules that I cant sell things here, and that is a logical rule.

I was wondering if someone might point me to a place where I can sell some hand and power and power tools ranging from very old to unused.

My farther passed away recently and although I want to keep hold of a lot of his tools, storage space means I am going to pass some of the duplicates on.

I would rather see them go to a keen woodworker than to someone at a car boot sale.

Any ideas?

Barry

Barry sorry about your dad passing . i hope i am not overstepping the mark with the admin of the forum but if you join the forum and send a personal message to 1 of the forum moderators asking if you can put up a message for interested people to PM you so you may email them a list of what you have with a picture aswel .

Hi Barry - sorry to hear about your father :( ,

There is nothing in the forum rules which says a member can't sell their tools via the forum. However UKW can't take ANY responsibility for the buyer or the seller and I wouldn't advise any member to buy from a guest or someone with a low post count.

The 'readers ads' in the back of woodworking mags (such as 'Good Woodworking') should get you some good results and quick responses :)

Thanks for the interest guys. I will start to male a list soon and mail you a copy.

Regards

Barry

Back