Secateurs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lurker

Le dullard de la commune
Reaction score
I have several pair of good secateurs but they have lost their spring.
Spares on line appear to be close to the price of a new tool.
Anyone know different?

Felco secateurs are, I think, made here (Switzerland). Anyway, spares are freely available in most garden centres & DIY places here, so if you have no joy otherwise, PM me and I'll pop down the town and buy one for you and post it off.

AES":ue5ckn5v said:
Felco secateurs are, I think, made here (Switzerland). Anyway, spares are freely available in most garden centres & DIY places here, so if you have no joy otherwise, PM me and I'll pop down the town and buy one for you and post it off.

That is why these forums are as good as they are, wonderful gesture. =D> =D> =D>

Thanks for the replies.
Found some rolled ones on amazon
2 for just under a fiver. Not sure why I had not see these before.

AES":1p4uch6x said:

My lovely wife recently lost the large diamond out of her engagement ring and we can't find a replacement anywhere. :D

Back