Season 18 New Yankee Workshop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark_h

Established Member
Reaction score
For those interested I have just noticed the new season of Norm projects are all listed on newyankee.com . We can all now wet our appetites and hope that Real Time don't take almost a year to show them to us on this side of the Atlantic.

Mark H

What happened to the 17th [I presume?] series they were showing just before Christmas?

Have Real Time simply cut it short due to the season, or was that it?

TV's even less appealing without Norm and I'm never able to catch him very early in the weekday mornings.

I have been watching John's Workshop for the first time this week, I am quite pleased with that - it's certainly better than Boyz in da Wood!

10 of the New norms were shown before christmas and the last 3 started on 4th January with the last one due to be shown early tomorrow Friday 6th.

regards

Bob

As mentioned above they have been on early this week, the last one at 5.30 tomorrow morning. I was really impressed with the kitchen island one. For anyone without sky+ they will be showing the last 3 again from next Monday during the normal afternoon slot.
neilc

On the 14 January Norm's program on Plantation Shutters wll be shown iin the USA. I have wanted to make these so I am getting a friend in the USA to tape the program for me as I cannot wait another year to see it.

Back