Search Me!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So who's bought a new car :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: couldn't you get it in Triton yellow

John. B":1o9qtt9c said:
So who's bought a new car :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I did say I was going to in that "Christmas Present" thread a while ago, plus I got tired of looking at my mugshot, so I'm sure you all did too.

More about the car here if you're interested. :)

Anyway - what do you think of the searchme.com browser?

Ray

I liked the browser, modeled on the Iphone by the look of it.
But the car,,,,,,,,,, What a cracker :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I like everything about it.
Congratts!!!!!

John. B

Serious bit of kit. My bother in law is a Skoda fan. He get a new one every few years. Must admit they are nice to sit in and I've never heard him complain about it.

What's the fuel consumption like on those?

newt":2eghdcnx said:
Ray looks like a very high spec, I like the split boot feature.
Me too - and the massive amount of room in the back is another great feature. Heated seats that heat the backs as well as the squabs, 30GB hard drive for music, plus a 2GB SD card slot and an AUX input, means that your choice of music is vast. The SatNav plays CDs and - when stationary - DVDs too, which makes trips to malls a little easier to bear. It's got a rotproof umbrella in the rear passenger door too, which - if you put it back wet - simply drains out through a special channel via the bottom of the door.

Jean and I have assigned our memorised seat positions to our own keys, so whoever opens the car gets the seat and mirrors set for them automatically - brilliant. A lot of thought has gone into the design, but still loads will not even consider it because of the badge. I had a new Octavia before this, which did 45mpg over 36,000 trouble-free miles in four years. I'm hoping for similar consumption from this one too, due to the new common-rail engine.

Skoda have licensed the twindoor feature to BMW for use on their forthcoming Series 3 and 5 models. In the advertising blurb it will probably turn out to be BMW's invention, but I'll know different! :)

Ray.

Argee":1yqjbqnb said:
Jean and I have assigned our memorised seat positions to our own keys.

I do like that feature. I probably drive my Dad's ML once or twice a year but when I get in, I hit '3' and it whirrs away setting me in complete comfort. Luxury!

Skoda have always made high quality military machines, its just that the car production went through a lean spell. But now you are getting Audi quality

Have you read Autocars views on their Superb Ray ? :shock: It beat a Bentley and an Audi in a group test. We would seriously consider one if we needed a bigger family car, but 2 teenage boys prefer their Fiestas :roll:

Mark

Back