Quantcast

search function?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

AndyT

Established Member
Reaction score
On the desktop version, click the magnifying glass on the toolbar.
On mobile, three bar menu button, then magnifying glass.

Two very different options are included - a simple Google site search and the discussion board's own search.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
Except that in some browsers, on some machines, the whole of that bar does not work. I'm using Firefox on a Mac and none of those functions, from Home all the way across to the Search and Steve Maskery do not become hyperlinks when the cursor passes over them, they just act as ordinary text. If I use the Tor browser on the same machine, they work properly.
Even the same google search produces different results with the two browsers. Go figure.

nev

Established Member
Reaction score
Steve Maskery":383x4r3n said:
Except that in some browsers, on some machines, the whole of that bar does not work. I'm using Firefox on a Mac and none of those functions, from Home all the way across to the Search and Steve Maskery do not become hyperlinks when the cursor passes over them, they just act as ordinary text. If I use the Tor browser on the same machine, they work properly.
Even the same google search produces different results with the two browsers. Go figure.
Firefox on a macbook works fine for me ... it may possibly be a plugin preventing it from working?

Screenshot 2019-11-30 at 16.54.13.png

Attachments