Search for user manual.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crosscut

Reaction score
Hi all. I am in need of a little help to make a recent purchase the bargain it seemed.
I have bought a secondhand P Pro Router/Saw table (CLM1000RT) along with a router, both of which as advertised, are unused. Unfortunately the table is a fairly old model and the only thing that appears to be missing is the user manual.
As safety is a prime consideration, and routers aren't really bothered what they rout, I am hoping that someone out there either has a manual or knows where I can get one.
I have searched online and cannot find it, even at the original manufacturers site for GMC Power Tools in Australia.
Any help greatly appreciated.

have you tried contacting GMC. I assume that you have seen the lookpdf document, but it seems to lead to nowhere.

Failing that, it claims to be a 16 page doc, probably in half a dozen languages, so probably contains next to nothing. If you see whether you can assemble it, which may npt be too difficult, take plenty of pics, and the forum should be able to work it out. There are only going to be a few adjustments, and the safety advice will be much the same as any router table/table saw.

edit. looks like they have gone bust, according to one website. In any case, looking at the tools, they dont look like they would have the most comprehensive user manual supplied in the first instance.

Thanks for response. Lookpdf is a waste of time, mainly because GMC is also something to do with cars and if you search for CLM1000RT it appears to be linked to every product in the world.
The table is fine for my requirements, really just want to make sure I set it up correctly. As you have noticed, GMC no longer exist and so I don't think there is any sort of after sales care.
Will continue looking though. Cheers

if you get stuck, ask the forum- I cant believe that we wont collectively be able to sort it!

Cheers. Will work through and sort the bits I can, then when I am stuck come back and ask for help.
In the meantime if anyone does find a manual, let me know please.

Latest posts

Back