scrub plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done BB! Finally, after all these years of conception and promise, it has come to pass... and a great job you have done as well.

Can we have a pic of the final stage?

Regards from Perth

Derek

Oh deary me, where can I hide my face? :oops: I never replied to your email, BB. #-o I was going to come back to it and didn't. Sorry. :( So how's she work? Are you doomed to never make your own now? :wink: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

P.S. #7418 I believe

Wahey! Its back!
So how did you find it in use?? And four whole pounds?? Should of bartered a bit harder :wink: Love the wheeled honing guide, too.
Cheers BB
Philly :D

Okay, so how long did you take over that one...?

About 3 weeks, but that included acquiring equipment, raw materials, and setting it up.

BugBear

P.S. If you take the image, and alter the brightness curve, so that the bottom 15% of dark shades become the full tonal range, you'll see part of the secret

bugbear":15n63bye said:
P.S. If you take the image, and alter the brightness curve, so that the bottom 15% of dark shades become the full tonal range, you'll see part of the secret
Tragically, I've just done that. Or something close. The magic is spoilt. The strings on the Thunderbirds are visible. My day is ruined.

That'll teach me. :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Back