Screwfix

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Learner Les

Established Member
Reaction score
Local TV (BBC Bristol) reports at lunchtime today that Screwfix are expanding their headquaters here in Yeovil and will be opening a network of shops throughout the UK similar to the warehouse shop in Yeovil, starting in Bristol. The report also states that Screwfix have now sorted the delivery problems which occured due to their recent warehouse relocation.
So everything should be dandy for you mail order customers. Me ? I will continue to pop around the local Screwfix or Toolstation shops, or go to Yandles just down the road, or Axminster just a few more miles down the road. :D

Learner Les":epu0nhui said:
Me ? I will continue to pop around the local Screwfix or Toolstation shops, or go to Yandles just down the road, or Axminster just a few more miles down the road. :D

You can go off people just because of were they live. :wink:

mmmm Screwfix owned by Kingfisher which also owns B&Q, Woolies and a bunch of paint shops, wants to braanch out into retail nothing to do with the fact there mail order operation has just lost £1M in its last set of trading figures, the pile it high sell it low syndrome only works for a while after 20 years in sales ive learnt if you keep selling £20 notes for a tenner sooner or later you go bust especially if you dont deliver them 8)

And as if by magic - here's a picture of said Dyke - this is the view of where I take my dogs walking everyday. Wish I was in an office....... :wink:

DSCF0021a.jpg

T

Dam thats lovely....bet you can't order a no 42 with a no 17 delivered to your door at 1.00 am though 8)

Back