Screwfix Numpties (Moan Alert)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judder

Established Member
Reaction score
Placed my order on Friday for a Record DX5000, a shop vac, couple of HD drawer runners and a drum sanding kit. Paid the extra to have it on Saturday so I could set it on the wall with it being my day off.
Get everything but the DX ! , but I also got a set of draining rods I didn't ask for. Must be the dearest draining rods you can buy !. Then the guy on the phone makes it sound as if your at it with it being the dearest item that's missing.
Now I have to make arrangements with family to take delivery and pickup the rods on separate days.
On a better note the wee shop vac I got is superb, they've got it on special just now and it's actually a 1300watt not 1100w as advertised.

My last order with screwfix consisted of a roll of cable, some conduit fixings, terminal boxes, plug fronts and surface mounted plastic boxes. Numpty who packed it put the whole lot in a BIG box without any packaging. When it reached me I was able to salvage a roll of cable and a couple of plug fronts. The rest was in tiny tiny pieces.

Phoned up to complain and was told 'oh, we have had alot of packaging problems lately' :shock:

Got a refund and went to B&Q instead :evil:

Steve.

Back