• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

screwdriver bit set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The images show two different sets. Which one did you receive, Phil?

One is the first image.
Second one has the bits with colour banding on them, it is the second image on the listing.

I bought a bahco set for someone a while ago, about £9 at the time, they seem pretty good.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Bahco-59-S...=bahco+screwdriver+bits&qid=1610134809&sr=8-2
that said I bought an impact rated milwaukee shockwave set (both 32 piece I think) for £10 which I would consider better value

I've been using a set of wera diamond screw bits which live with my combi drill for at least ten years and have only had to replace one bit in that time, excellent bits, but you do pay for them

I have found Bahco stuff to be generally very good.

I do like bit sets like this one as you can just throw it in your drill box and know you have all the bits you need. I swap out the most used bits for better quality ones as they wear out.

Phil, let us know how the long bits hold out, I have found most to be poor. I generally use 25mm bits in an extension instead but sometimes only a full length thin bit will do,

It'll be a long time coming. They do look better made than some. I got them for the convenience of having the range and the long ones, I don't anticipate using them very often. I've scores of PZ1s and 2s and PH2s.

^^^ I've just bought the Saxton ones as well, having just got an impact driver.:) I've not yet had anything from Saxton that hasn't been good.
These are brilliant - T345XF Jigsaw blade
and these are much better than you'd expect for the money - T144D Jigsaw Blade

Last edited:
I bought the same set in the OP 2 years ago at the FFX show, quite a bit cheaper mind, but I can’t fault them & the long bits have got me out of a pickle a time or two (y)

Back