Scottish Woodwork Show

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian Dalziel

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone from here going Dates are March 18th-20th

they are normally not in the same league as our english counterparts but still a good day out

Ian

I was at it last year and really enjoyed it. Could've been in a bigger hall but it was good and very friendly. Don't know if I can get over this year.

Which of the companies has stands at the Scottish show? I might have to travel north round about that date, and was wondering if a detour into Glasgow for the show would be worthwhile, having spent an afternoon at Ally Pally this year.

I am going to be there on the Friday. Thank God this year I've finally got rid of the sticks so I'll get a lot more enjoyment out the show this year.
For everybody that is going I hope you get what you want at bargain prices.

Drew

Hi Guys

We'll be there, the first time we've been to this show, having managed to wangle an invite onto the Turners Retreat stand (thanks Bill!).
Having said 'we' above, only one of us will be on the stand on the Saturday due to a date with some shops, some friends and some local bars! No prizes for guessing which of us will be absent!

I'm sure Bill won't mind if everyone wants to meet up around our part of the stand at 12.00 on the three days, hope to meet some more of you there!

Thanks for the Website, Noel. It was not working yesterday, but was OK today. Doesn't look like there is much difference from the AP exhibitors, except a couple of more local suppliers, so possibly not worth it for me.

hi folks
ive got me tickets and will be along on friday ,you never know what bargains you might find at these things , let alone the info from demos, aways good for a few tips and tricks (if you can get to see that is.

Dave W

Back