Scooter Sharpening

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noel

Staff member
Reaction score
Came across this guy doing a bit of sharpening outside a restaurant in Barcelona. Guess it's the modern equivelent of the old time knife sharpener. Didn't see a monkey about.....
Scooter-GrinderRcd.jpg

Somehow I don't think the Health & Safety Exec would be too happy if someone was offering a similar service at the front door of your local curry house. Just hope he doesn't grind a hole in his jacket.....looks a bit close.....

Noel

This guy is your typical Barcelone tool fetishist! A real Barcelona Galoot would have put the scooter on the stand and run the grindstone with a belt off the rear wheel. :lol:

Cripes; thanks for the pic, Noel. I agree, the jacket does look a bit in danger. Not a bad size wheel he's got there though. What sort of thickness was it? And are those (tap, tap) safety glasses he's wearing...? :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

To be honest, if he knocked on my door I'd tell him to "get on his bike"! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Sorry..........
I wonder what his Tormek equivalent is? Cross channel ferry with whetstone on the back? :wink:
Cheers
Philly :D

Back