Schumacher returns to F1.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kityuser

Established Member
Reaction score
I see Mr Schumacher is set to return is massa`s place.......

hhhmmmmmmmm

:?

Steve

Now, now, now... let bygones be bygones - we've all forgotten about that inside move on Damon Hill.

Brendan

Yes but how come the FIA allow him one days test drive but the newbie the last race weekend was not allowed any testing and had only ever driven in a straight line?

Majorlarf":23sfmeyo said:
Yes but how come the FIA allow him one days test drive but the newbie the last race weekend was not allowed any testing and had only ever driven in a straight line?

but that was in an old car wasn't it? apparently all of the teams have to agree to let him test in the new car and some opposed it..... too right!

Steve

Even ecclestone is doesnt seem very happy about his return. On the press conference he gave the other day when asked about schumaker he was very off hand about it and he didnt look happy.

Ferrari had to write to all the other teams to ask their permission for schumaker to have one day testing in the current car. 7 said yes, 1 I am not sure what they said but williams said no.

The reason they gave was that ferrari had 2 very good test drivers who where familiar with the car and they should have used one of them. Which was exactlly what I said when they announced he was coming back.

john

jpt":3m73ubmj said:
Even ecclestone is doesnt seem very happy about his return. On the press conference he gave the other day when asked about schumaker he was very off hand about it and he didnt look happy.

Anything that annoys Ecclestone is likely to be Good.

BugBear

bugbear":1j8kxgsm said:
jpt":1j8kxgsm said:

Anything that annoys Ecclestone is likely to be Good.

BugBear

Hear hear...obnoxious little scrote.

Tony Spear":1vjify1y said:
kityuser":1vjify1y said:
I see Mr Schumacher is set to return is massa`s place.......

hhhmmmmmmmm

:?

Steve

Where you bin Steve?

Wot about an update on the cyclone?

Ah the cyclone 8)

Its all working a TREAT. Not painted sadly, but mounted and working like a charm.
I traced some more of the small air leaks and I can now measure next-to-no suck loss from having the cyclone connected to not 8)
I splashed out on 5 meters of 70mm clear bendy pipe and after running the system for about 3/4 bin loads of savings/dust I only have about an egg cup full of fine "talc" dust in the blower bag. :wink: its all good!

I now need to paint and make a bit more "pretty".

all in all I`m pretty chuffed.

I`ll update my thread later tonight when I`ve got the camera.....

Steve

I suspect it may have been considered offensive to those of German nationality....

Cheers

Karl

Karl":wcd99u4h said:
I suspect it may have been considered offensive to those of German nationality....

Cheers

Karl

"the cheating german returns" is not the same as "germans are cheaters".

I`m unclear how this could be considered offensive to a german other than Mr Shoemaker.

:roll:

Steve

kityuser":3hsnngi0 said:
Karl":3hsnngi0 said:

Cheers

Karl

I`m unclear how this could be considered offensive to a german other than Mr Shoemaker.

Steve

One or more of these reasons perhaps-

1) Perhaps the man himself felt that it was offensive and reported the post?
2) Maybe a complaint or two had been received about the thread title?
3) Lack of capital letter in the thread title and no capital letter in the injured driver's name maybe?
4) Using the term "Mr" is a possibility.
5) Diego Maradona is a F1 fan and a closet woodworker is worth thinking about?
6) It's Friday and a mod has little else to 'til 5pm?

Noel":2wjsf9d8 said:
kityuser":2wjsf9d8 said:
Karl":2wjsf9d8 said:

Cheers

Karl

Steve

One or more of these reasons perhaps-

1) Perhaps the man himself felt that it was offensive and reported the post?
2) Maybe a complaint or two had been received about the thread title?
3) Lack of capital letter in the thread title and no capital letter in the injured driver's name maybe?
4) Using the term "Mr" is a possibility.
5) Diego Maradona is a F1 fan and a closet woodworker is worth thinking about?
6) It's Friday and a mod has little else to 'til 5pm?

:wink:

Steve

His neck is playing up a bit so he might not be driving anyway yet... I only started watching F1 in 2007 though so I'd quite like to see him racing

Back