Scheppack Table Saw TKU Riving Knife

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

emann

Reaction score
I have a table saw, quite old acquired from family and wanted to enquire about some parts - the machine is model Scheppach TKU article

I need the RIVING KNIFE ASSEMBLY WITH FIXING PARTS - the complete ITEM 1 as shown in the attached parts manual page in the red square.

Can you advise if you would know any supplier in Europe for this - or maybe someone can provide some more detailed drawings with dimensions or photos of this assembly to try and manufacture it in some engineering shop maybe.

Thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• Scheppach TKU Riving Knife Assembly Kit.pdf
    95 KB · Views: 11
  • wedge knife protection.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 3

Ozi

Established Member
Reaction score
Phone the number on the instruction book, down load on line if you don't have it. A lot of parts are carried over to newer models. They have possible the most helpful technical sales, close call between them and Makita - by which I mean people who know how the products are assembled and adjusted, how to fix common faults etc. - I burned out the motor on mine, which was all my fault and had a new one in the post the next day. very pleased with the service considering I'm talking about a cheep saw and was expecting "buy a new one" as the only option