Scheppach TS2500 Cast Iron soon to be mine:)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Digizz

Established Member
Reaction score
Been waiting for one of these for a while - apparently they come in next Monday, so could have it next week sometime :D :D :D :D Can't wait.

Hi Digizz,

Sorry but i have just noticed your message. congratulations on your new toy.
When you get it you will have to let us know what you think of it.
I will be especially interested as i have what is now the older model TS2500, which i have found to be an excellent saw.

Regards

Mike.C

Hi Digizz,

I am a bit envious of your new machine :mrgreen:

I have just a bonus from work :D and had planed to buy a better saw to replace my B&Q one :) however I broke a tooth and the quote from the dentist to sort it out is £683 well there goes the saw :shock:

Congrats to Digizz. Unlike Dave, I'm more than a little jealous! :).

And commiserations @ Dave - it's one thing to pass up a new tool, but giving the money to a dentist is literally adding insult to injury.

Sorry to hear that Dave. I broke a tooth last year and had a cap (basically a false tooth screwed into the old root) fitted which only cost £275. I would ask another dentist

Cheers

Tony

Hi Tony,

I have a number of crowns. This one is not going to be easy, root cannel work first, then bond a peg in to the root and then a crown to fit on to the peg.

The bummer is I was not cracking nuts or biting the tops of bottles, I broke it on the second of two small squares of chocolate that was a 'treat', the dog had the other two squares.

I think my teeth may be starting to wear out :shock:

Don't feed your dog chocolate - it's poisonous to them! (unless it's the doggie treat variety!)

Dave buy the saw and suck ure chocolate , teeth are overated . You could always have a go at your tooth yourself have you got a halfords near you :lol:

Digizz,

He does not get it normally, but when I found I was eating more than chocolate, I dropped the last two squares and there it was gone :shock:

Hi AP,

Hmm I was thinking about wooden teeth, a nice set in purple heart should look just right :wink:

No doubt Alf has just the hand tool for making them :roll:

Yup i bet Alf could whittle a full set while you wait :lol: mind if you have to collect them take your passport and dont forget to tell the locals your only visiting to buy something cornish (hammer) .

Still not here after a couple of weeks additional delays - but apparently are now in transit to NMA :)

Should have it late next week - Hurah!

Digizz":298q4i0v said:
Still not here after a couple of weeks additional delays - but apparently are now in transit to NMA :)

Should have it late next week - Hurah!

Good luck with it, I'm itching to get out into the workshop and play with my new toys - I've got the afternoon off to be in for the washing-repair man, and LOML is working tomorrow, so have two days to play unimpeded!

Yippee :D

Adam

Is your back better now then?

I had the washing machine repair man in yesterday as the drum bearings went and the drum disengaged from the rest of the machine! Insurance co are replacing with a nice new one :)

Digizz":35fq7ibe said:
Is your back better now then?

No, but I can stand and move around quite freely, and the Physio is making positive noises about restarting "active" sport, as I'm only swimming at the moment.

Adam

Latest posts

Back