Scheppach PT Wiring Help

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

=Adam=

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first time posting in a long time so go easy on me!

My dad has fallen ill recently and I've been tasked with clearing his workshop as he isn't going to be working with wood again!

We've sold the majority of the heavy machinery, but there are a few hobby type machines that he bought in his apprentice days that I would like to hang on to and hopefully put through their paces for a few more years!

One of the machines is a Scheppach Prima HM1 planer thicknesser, but the only snag is that my mum has lost the power cable!

I know it works because I used it not so long ago (I say used.... I switched it on out of curiosity as he had a much larger dominion machine that I used to use).

I've done a bit of googling but can't find any spare parts, which is unsurprising, so I was wondering if anyone on here could suggest how I could wire this up to a 3 pin plug (it is single phase and the old lead was a 3 pin plug)?

Any help would be appreciated!

Also, I haven't got any more pictures as we are all practicing social distancing, so I won't be getting hands on for a few weeks yet (fingers crossed)!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk
057a3a9c1729eb11b7db87cfbdc3909f.jpg

Back