Scheppach Precisa 3

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi, has anyone on here got the Scheppach Precisa 3 table saw, I am looking for reviews on this saw but can't find any, I am also trying to find out how it is delivered, is it in several boxes, to be assembled by the buyer, as I have to get it through the house, any information on this saw would be appreciated, Thank you

The precisa 3 is a replacement model for the older kity 619 table saw. The kity was a decent table saw. The precisa 3 does use a 280mm saw blade which is not always easy to find as either 250mm or 300mm blades are more standard. The side tables fold down which is useful if you need space.
The alternative saw at this price point is the record power small panel saw.

The precisa 3 is a replacement model for the older kity 619 table saw. The kity was a decent table saw. The precisa 3 does use a 280mm saw blade which is not always easy to find as either 250mm or 300mm blades are more standard. The side tables fold down which is useful if you need space.
The alternative saw at this price point is the record power small panel saw.
Thank you Ntre25, yes I did notice the blade size so, in the end, I went for the iTech from Scott and Seargent which has a 250 blade

Back