Scheppach HMS260ci in the post!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattie

Established Member
Reaction score
Well, not really, but it should be arriving tomorrow. It only got ordered this morning. I guess thats what happens when NMA has them in stock. Big thanks also to Pete at Mackays, what a star.

Finally I can start using some of the lovely hardwood I've got kicking about. Woo hoo!!

Very excited now,

Martyn

He he. Enjoy! I've got a HMS260ci as well and if you have any trouble using/setting it up, their are quite a few people on here with one.

Have fun!

Adam

Thanks Adam,

it'll be interesting to see how they come straight from NMA. Wonder how long it'll take to fettle before putting any decent wood through it. My lovely block of ash from Good's is waiting patiently for treatment. As is the 2" oak board that my SO scratched (accidentally I must add).

Cheers

Martyn

Rattie":28f0v5fn said:
Thanks Adam,

it'll be interesting to see how they come straight from NMA. Wonder how long it'll take to fettle before putting any decent wood through it. My lovely block of ash from Good's is waiting patiently for treatment. As is the 2" oak board that my SO scratched (accidentally I must add).
Cheers Martyn

By all accounts you get a box of meccano, and an exploded view diagram and off you go! Good luck is what's needed I think!

It's worth the effort though!

Adam

Aye, you're not wrong there. And then there was the HTC mobile base to put together first - seems like every bolt is a different size in that kit!

Probably took me about 2 hours to assemble and fettle, but blimey does it give a nice finish!? There's a single tiny nick on one of the knives, hopefully NMA can sort me out on that bit - the only down side of the shipped product I've found.

Cheers

Martyn

Back