Scheppach 2500 ci table slots

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
The saga of my table slots on my new scheppach table saw has now pleasantly resolved itself .

It appears if the blade is wound fully to its maxium as per manual of 87mm or thereabouts the blade deflects from its lower blade height settings .

The slots are parallel to the blade providing I do not change the blade height when taking measurements from the blade to the slot. I used to raise the blade to get my calliper into position when trying to get a reading at the back end and I can now see that the blade actually deflects when reaching its stop position causing the reading to change.

Mind you I shall have to watch the fence setting and ruler when getting to the top of the blade! Technical support has suggested a remedy for this but needs a panel removing and perhaps some adjustments made to the winding mechanisms. When I am feeling robust and the concrete floor warms up again I shall have to take a peek .

Excellent Devon. I'm pleased you got it sussed. You can join the smiley Scheppach owners club now!

As far as I know, their is a "depth-stop" which stops the blade being wound out the full 87mm, stopping it a fraction of a millimeter short - so the lift doesn't deflect - I guess thats what it is you need to set. It may just have vibrated its way loose - seen as you seem to be knocking out several projects a week these days!

Adam

I had the same problem with my 2500CI, I rang the main dealer in Yorkshie ( great people to talk to) and they told me about the stop on the winding gear and that was the job sorted

Denny: When you push the clamp down on your ripping fence to lock up do you get some deflection at the top end of your table fence?

Hi Devon
Re the fence.

There is a very slight vertical lift when I have the clamp lever pushed fully down but no sideways movement, nothing that effects the cutting being parallel with the blade,

Latest posts

Back