Scary robot video.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not scary just amazing.
All automated for now but soon who knows.
ASIMO can read people's gestures so combine it with
this face and let it run any customers service.
The Computer Says No..lol

Maybe not full AI, yet. I'm very much 'glass-half-empty' on this, particularly when you consider the cretins and psychopaths who currently lord over us (and not just in the UK). Where is the fundamental benefit to you or I from creating what is effectively another life-form? Which is what a full AI 'robot' will be. And this is just what's made it onto Youtube.
It is 'very cutting edge' and there's a 'race-to-be-first' as the media like to point out, but to me it simply demonstrates how collectively stupid humanity can be. All those resources and great minds could actually be working on some real-world problems instead of creating something that can out-think us in a nano-second...just my 2p

Just as creepy as the first time I saw a video of Sophie 5 or so years ago. It won't take an AI long to realise for the earth to survive the human race must die.

It's not a comfortable thought, but homo sapiens as we know them may be on their way out.

We are frail by comparison - suffer incurable illnesses, thoughtlessly pollute and corrupt our environment, wage war upon each other, etc etc.

Thinking, talking, doing robots are possibly just evolution in action.

Cool! When can I upload to a full mobile bodysuite?

All those resources and great minds could actually be working on some real-world problems instead of creating something that can out-think us in a nano-second...just my 2p

AI is already solving real-world problems.

Amusingly, it turns out that AIs are better at programming AIs than we are, but we don't understand the methods they use.

A well designed and executed machine.

This may tickle some.
Last monday my wife and I went for our booster jabs. In reply to the question about which vacinations she had recieved previously the reply was that my good lady could not remember. The vacination administrator repoted that the computer gave the answer as, whatever it was. Suddenly I had a flash of some master computer somewhere playing 'Sim City' with real people. Now that could be scary.
geoff

This technology will probably get it's first outing as a sex toy.

Next up, the faked orgasm face :LOL:

I was thinking the same thing, but from a different angle. Put a feminine voice on the robot and some clothes and tell it to pay comments and make unsavory offers to fellows, and we're dead in a generation if that's the aim of the robot or its controllers.

Latest posts

Back