scammers

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lons

Established Member
Reaction score
just rec the following email with a link. Deleted immediately of course but the b*****ds will try anything to get your details. I get at least 2 or 3 a day proporting to be from banks, paypal, utility companies, inland revenue - you name it............

It seems I am about to spend the rest of my days in jail :roll:

To:
Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 9:11
Subject: Attn: This is to inform you that we the fbi have a warrant to arrest you if we dont hear from you immediately,this is the final warning you are going to receive from the fbi office do you get me? I hope youre understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We have warned you so many times and you have decided to ignore our e-mails we have been instructed to get you arrested immediately, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the payment then, we will close your bank account and jail you and all your properties will be confiscated by the fbi.Robert Mueller, III FB I Director

brilliant. I trust that you are going to pay immediately?!

marcros":ich6884i said:
brilliant. I trust that you are going to pay immediately?!

Can't I "accidentally" deleted it #-o Just have to wait for the next threat ( or a knock on the door) :lol:

I wish Beadles About was still on the go. Would love to see your face when the FBI arrived for you Lons :lol: :lol: :lol:

If only I hadn't deleted the email that told me I'd won millions of Dollars, I could have lent you some dosh to pay the 'fbi' and spared you from being arrested.
Still, never mind eh?

:)

At least we can laugh. If you really new how un-secure IT is you would never use a computer again.

I've recently been on a penetration testing course (oooo matron) and average time to get into any given system is 7-12 minutes. That's full root/admin access.

Sony's recent exploits are just the tip of the iceberg.

You might have agent Scully come round . She's quite nice looking :lol: . I had a friend round for dinner, I had his liver with a nice chianti. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back