Saying Hello

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just thought I'd introduce myself.
My name is Marty and I now live on Anglesey N. Wales.
I've had my lathe for about four months and the more I do the more I realise i don't know! YouTube is a good source of information but some times I find things I need to understand better ....
There is a wealth of information here and I guess I've got a far bit of reading to do.
I apologise in advance if i ask a stupid question or one that's been asked before.
It's good to be here.
Marty

Hello Marty and welcome too!

I've not been here too long myself. It's turning out to be a really nice forum with sensible and helpful people.

Welcome Marty , every one here (almost) is very helpful and the wealth of combined knowledge on a range of skills and subjects is massive , as said above there is no such thing as a stupid question . If you don't know then ask away, its safer for you as most tools and machines can do you some serious damage in a blink of an eye and of course materials are not cheap so if by asking what you may think is a stupid question you save yourself from getting injured or save money on materials then the question does not seem so daft anymore . Remember everyone here had to start somewhere.
Make full use of the search feature as a lot of what you will want to know will have been discussed before .
Have fun and stay safe.
Mark

Back