Sawdust mask: Trend AIR ACE

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CYC

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I am badly in need to cover my face against the dust I make. I have found a retailer of Trend tools in my area (So happy!!) and I was looking at the AIRACE mask at £25.95 (€43.25) ex VAT.

Is anyone using it, has anyone any comment on it?

Hi
I have one - it's very good. Worth every penny. It does look stupid but it works very well. I bought the visor for it as well.
Cheers
Gidon

right, I wanted to ask if the visor is good or I should keep my money and stick to the protective glasses I already have?

I wouldn't say the visor is without fault, but it's very useful for routing work in particular - where clouds of dust or chippings can sometimes get under your glasses. Because the visor comes up from the mask this is not possible. But it's perhaps a little flimsy, can get in the way and tends to get dirtier than my safety specs get. I certainly wouldn't get rid of your specs but it may be a useful addition.
Cheers
Gidon

Hi CYC

Yes, I would agree with everything that Gidon has said.

I have the visor, but I still use my glasses. Personally, I would still buy the visor if I was making the purchase again.

Cheers
Neil

The Air Ace is a smashing piece of kit, although I've never used the visor either.

Yours

Gill

I finally got this mask. It's nice and confortable, I am pleased at first look. But we'll see after a few weeks using it.

Any how, I wanted to ask you, the instructions didn't really explain when to change the filter. Do you guys wait for certain signs to change it (like when it's black with dust)? Any tips?
I expect the dust will stick to it, do you shake the filter regularly?

Latest posts

Back