• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold Saw blade

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HamsterJam

Let’s take it apart to see what’s inside….
Reaction score
61AF7EAA-0580-4982-B3CF-D047D45D1554.jpeg
61AF7EAA-0580-4982-B3CF-D047D45D1554.jpeg
0631394E-7A37-48A0-A4F6-94FF5F27AE6A.jpeg

Sorry, I can’t tell you much about this blade as it was just among my late fathers tools.
185mm diameter, 42 teeth, 16mm arbor.
Looks pretty much unused. Seems a shame to bin it so free to anyone who can use it.
Can be collected near Coventry or will post at cost.

Good question. To be honest it could be either - I didn’t measure it that accurately and not sure I’d trust my dial calipers to measure down to that level of accuracy anyway.
Do you have any suggestions how to confirm without spending more than the blade is worth? Best I can come up with is to see if a 16mm drill bit fits through the hole (assuming I can find one). Unfortunately I don’t think I have a 5/8” drill bit.

Last edited:
View attachment 132955View attachment 132955View attachment 132956
Sorry, I can’t tell you much about this blade as it was just among my late fathers tools.
Looks pretty much unused. Seems a shame to bin it so free to anyone who can use it.
Hi Hampster id be happy to take them i have a very old ferrex table saw with a 16mm 5/8 arbour and only cut stock up to 1 1/4 thick and they will be put to good use thanks MickP. I can arrange for a courier collection if you prefer?
View attachment 132955View attachment 132955View attachment 132956

Hi Hampster id be happy to take them i have a very old ferrex table saw with a 16mm 5/8 arbour and only cut stock up to 1 1/4 thick and they will be put to good use thanks MickP. I can arrange for a courier collection if you prefer?

Hi Mick,
Happy to post if you PM your address.

Back