santa

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puzzler

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi
It is getting near that time. I am sure you will all be thinking if only this guy was for real
Cut from 20mm maple two coats acryillic paint. To prevent a choking hazard the toys in
the sack are painted on
Regards puzzler

Attachments

• P1010787L.JPG
    P1010787L.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,078
That is one nice Santa, very professional and lovely vivid colours. Shame no one else has commented on it puzzler, perhaps they have all defected to the wood turning section.

Very nice santa puzzle. How do you get such a good finish with the paint? I seem to ruin what ever i have made when it comes painting.

Thank you very much.

I have been spray painting the chess set in the picture

Nice puzzle mate i new on here ! but hoping to put some of my work on here in future not to the quality of yours though, i make rocking horses for small children that sell well and i make celtic style crosses love hearts , angels , wooden words etc , i only do in spare time but i made about 700 pounds this year would make and sell more if i had time !

how long does it take you to make a puzzle like that ? and if you sell them how much ? just curiuous thats all

Take care mark

Hi mark
Cutting the santa does not take long it's the painting that takes the time.
as for pricing I buy timber at a premium price my puzzles are priced at timber costs plus a percentage
to enable me to buy new stock
regards puzzler

Hi, I'm one of those woodturning pep's (moving to the dark side :D )

I love this santa, hope one day to have a go at a bit of scroll sawing... just been given a fern ffz 400n?

perhaps I'll start easy.... a square maybe! lol

Melinda_dd":sr7qzo2c said:

I love this santa, hope one day to have a go at a bit of scroll sawing... just been given a fern ffz 400n?

Melinda_dd , What are you doing in here ?????

No sneaking off

Come along now , back to the turning forum :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Blister":1mq165em said:
Melinda_dd":1mq165em said:

Melinda_dd , What are you doing in here ?????

No sneaking off

Come along now , back to the turning forum :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

:D :-" :oops: Sorry sir Mr Blister Sir, I didn't mean to, it was a acstident sir.

... she says heading back to the turning section head hung low kicking the shavings

Latest posts

Back