Sandpaper Holders - get them from Lidl on Monday!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonJohnson

Established Member
Reaction score
Sandpaper%20Holders.jpg

I purchased a couple of these about a year ago and found them to be excellent tools.

They are cheap; they hold paper well, they are extremely comfortable to hold - almost make sanding a pleasure!

From the advertising e-mails I get from Lidl, it seems they will be on sale on Monday 2nd April, but get there early, they all went in the first day last time they were on sale.

Here is their link: http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_29982.htm

DonJohnson":2ssznxgo said:
Well! That caused a sensation! LOL

I actually dropped into Lidl on the way home Monday evening and picked one up specifically from your recommendation... then promptly forgot about it in the face of more important things until yesterday. It's great - thanks for the tip - but I wish I'd got more than one. ;-)

Hi Jake,

Well I'm glad that at least one member took my advice.

Like you, I was a bit sceptical about something from Lidl's for 'proper' woodworking, and then had to wait about a year to get more after I realised how good they are.

They are probably the most used items in my shop.

Don

They look good but I'm a bit worried about the dust extraction...Abranet sheets are better :wink: - Rob

I bought a "Right Angle Drill Attachment " from lidl but they have shot up in price, £4.99 now :shock: ..I only paid 3.50€ :wink: for mine a couple of years ago ....I've used mine half a dozen times ,but it's paid for it's self many times over in saved time and effort.....I will be getting a couple of sanders on Monday

Just bought a couple - they seem quite good. I find that a lot of Lidl stuff is very good. Bought a stainless steel garden fork and spade a couple of years ago - super quality and less than £10 each. Had to saw the handles down a bit because they were built for Germans who all seem to be about 7ft tall :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Back